- Product: Alma
How can I delete bibliographic records in bulk from an Excel file of MMS IDs?
1. Open Admin > Manage Sets > Add Set > create an itemized set
2. Attach an Excel file with MMS IDs in the first column and save
3. Open Admin > Run a Job > Delete Bibliographic Records and select "next"
4. Select the new set created in steps 1 and 2 select "next"
5. Select relevant parameters ("do not delete if related to other records" or "delete all associated inventory resources")
6. Click "Submit" to run job
7. Open Admin > Monitor Jobs > History to verify that "Delete Bibliographic Records" ran correctly
Additional documentation on how to Delete bib records here
- Article last edited: 08-May-2018