- Product: Alma
- Product Version: All
When receiving a Borrowing Request through Receiving Items, receive error "Item cannot be loaned to patron - insufficient due date".
The error is due to the Resource Sharing library calendar not having a schedule of defined opening and closing hours for the Due Date selected. Adding the schedule will resolve the insufficient due date error.
- Navigate to Alma > Fulfillment > Fulfillment Configuration > Configuration Menu
- Select the Resource Sharing library to configure from the 'You are configuring:' dropdown
- Click on Library Management > Opening Hours
- Click 'Full Calendar' and select the month of request and the calendar will be blank with no dates
6. Opening Hours will have to be added to the library (review Managing Institution/Library Open Hours: Managing Institutions and Libraries)
7. After updating opening hours, click Apply Changes button so changes will be saved.
- Article last edited: 08-Mar-2017