- Product: Cross-Product
For what does Ex Libris use Google Analytics with the customer knowledge center?
Ex Libris uses Google Analytics with the CKC.
Ex Libris uses it for:
- Measuring general traffic
- Measuring content consumption in different aspects like: products, content types and languages
- Measuring satisfaction
- Some features usage
Ultimately, Google Analytics helps Ex Libris in improving the CKC platform, its features and its content.
- Ex Libris doesn’t monitor activity at the individual-user level
- The analysis of the Google Analytics data is done by and for Ex Libris/ProQuest staff only, and the data and its analysis aren’t shared with any 3rd party.
- Article last edited: 22-May-2019