- User Administrator
- General System Administrator
- Add a role profile - See Adding a Role Profile.
- Edit a role profile - Select Edit in the row actions list and follow the instructions in Adding a Role Profile.
- Duplicate a role profile - Select Duplicate in the row actions list and follow the instructions in Adding a Role Profile to edit the profile.
- Delete a role profile - Select Delete in the row actions list and select Confirm in the confirmation dialog box.
- On the Profiles List page (Configuration Menu > User Management > Roles and Registration > Profiles), select Add Profile. The Profile page appears. This is the first page of a two-page wizard.
- Enter a name for the role profile (required), and select Save and Continue. The Profile Roles area appears..
Profile Page – Updated
- To add roles, select Add Role. The Add New Roles page appears. Follow the instructions in Adding Roles to Users. After adding roles, they appear in the Profile Roles area.
- To remove roles, select Remove in the row actions list or select the roles and select Remove Selected.
- To edit a role, select Edit in the row actions list. Follow the instructions in Editing Roles Assigned to Users.
- If the scope is properly set for a role, you can activate or deactivate a role by selecting the slider in the row.
- Select Save to save the profile.
Configuring Users Ability to View Operator Details
By default, an Operator column appears in the History tab (and some other tabs) on many Esploro pages. All users with manager and/or administrator roles can view this column (assuming that they can view the page); users with only operator roles cannot view this column.
On the Manage Operator Details Visibility page (Configuration Menu > General > Users > Manage Operator Details Visibility), you can configure that only the managers and administrators relevant to specific areas can view the Operator column in the pages in these areas.
On the Manage Operator Details Visibility page, select Hide and select Save and Execute. When Hide is selected, the following roles can view the Operator column in the History tab on the following pages:
|History Tabs (unless otherwise noted)