To set institution-level Cart and Orders Awaiting Approval Customization, you must have the following role:
- Rialto Administrator
The Rialto Administrator can now configure Cart and Orders Awaiting Approval fields as mandatory for order submission, to ensure that certain fields are required with orders by selection and acquisition staff.
A field set to mandatory appears with a red asterisk to indicate users that it is mandatory:
- On the Cart or Orders Awaiting Approval Task List pages, open an offer to display the Details panel.
- At the top of the page, select the Customize Sections icon.
- In the Sections Customization panel that opens, select the Set Institution Mandatory Fields option.
- Select the options you want to set as mandatory, and then set Apply.
Some options are pre-selected (Ordering Library, Shelving Library/Location, and Fund). They cannot be cleared because the information in these fields is necessary for Rialto to function properly.
- To reset your selections, select Reset to Default.
Ordering Library, Shelving Library/Location, and Fund can be bypassed by Selection staff. This is a setting that must be enabled by support. If you prefer for Selection staff to leave these fields blank when submitting for approval, please contact customer support.