Manual actions to be applied during Rosetta 5.0 installation to correct issue with derivative copies
- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 5.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct,Direct,Local,Total Care
This procedure is relevant only for upgrading from SP 4.2.0.x directly to 5.0.
Rosetta version 5.0 requires a manual fix for derivative copies created since installing SP 4.2.0, if this procedure was not performed while installing SP 4.2.1. The fix corrects a discrepancy between the files' logical location as stored in the database and their physical storage location.
To apply the manual fix:
- Install Rosetta 5.0 on all servers. You may restart Rosetta after the installation is complete.
- On one server only (any server for all-in-one topologies, any PER server for distributed), go to the 5.0.0 SP Download directory (can be retrieved by running util sp 1 3; then cd 5.00).
- Execute: nohup csh -f build_dir_18.104.22.168/install_sp_dir/special_sp_dir/manual/4_2_1/DPS_14197.csh &
Execution time will vary, depending on the number and size of derivative copy files created since installing SP 4.2.0.
- In addition to the script fixing the actual file locations, after restarting Rosetta, a manual execution of the '4.2 Data Correction Process', created automatically by the service pack, is required for each institution. The process will create a new IE version and will remove the derivative representation from each relevant IE METS.