- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.0 and later
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Item create_date is not populated when an item is created by Serials Check-In.
Issue VYG-7461 is currently in Development
- Go to Acquisitions > Check - In > Subscription Maintenance
- Search for title that has "Create Items" Checked
- Select Check - In Button
- Check in an issue for the title in step 2.
- Item is created without a create date.
Delete the auto-generated item record and then create a new item from the received issue in Check-In > Serials History to replace it. Review the new item for accuracy, make any changes as necessary, and then save and close.
Note that this defect also applies to bibliographic records created using this workflow: Summary of steps for importing bibliographic records to a Purchase Order from MARC record files using the Voyager acquisitions client
- Article last edited: 05-Jul-2019