ACQ: item.create_date not populated for items created by Serials Check-In
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.0 and later
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Item create_date is not populated when an item is created by Serials Check-In.
Issue VYG-7461 is currently in Development
- Go to Acquisitions > Check - In > Subscription Maintenance
- Search for title that has "Create Items" Checked
- Select Check - In Button
- Check in an issue for the title in step 2.
- Item is created without a create date.
Delete the auto-generated item record and then create a new item from the received issue in Check-In > Serials History to replace it. Review the new item for accuracy, make any changes as necessary, and then save and close.
- Article last edited: 22-Aug-2022