- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
* In Cataloging, when bi-directional merge is attempted, run-time errors 440/65099 given immediately, and client closes.
* When bulk import attempts to apply bi-directional merge, the process produces errors & dies.
Issue 16384-15585 resolved for Voyager 8.1.1 and higher.
- System Administration > bibligraphic duplicate detection > create profile that will bi-directional merge.
- Add the profile to your Cataloging Policy Definition, and also to a bulk import rule.
- Make sure you have records (or create them) in the database that will win the quality hierarchy you set up over records that you will be merging them with.
- Import one of the records that should be bi-directional merged; get run-time errors 440 and 65099.
- Place same file of records on the server and attempt a bulk import. Receive errors and the process is terminated without merging records.
Other information: Merge functionality works fine; bi-directional merge appears to be the only thing having trouble.
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 3/2/2015