- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* Right clicking in the column headers region of the headings browse window will cause Run-time errors
* Run-time error'13': Type mismatch
* Run-time error'-2147418105 (810010007)': Application-defined or object-defined error
* Cataloging crashes after Run-time errors
This behavior is the result of VYG-6142.
Issue VYG-6142 is currently in Development.
1. In Cataloging click the search button.
2. In the index selection tab, select a headings index such as "Staff subject headings search"
3. Select the "Browse" radio button
4. Search for any term and click search.
5. Right click in any of the column headers immediately above the results.
Category: Cataloging - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014