CAT/WebV : Content Limit does not find valid records
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
* In Cataloging and WebVoyage, limits on RDA Content type fail to retrieve results.
* Limits on RDA Media and Carrier succeed.
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-22113 / VYG-4637.
VYG-4637 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. In Cataloging, import the attached records.
336 _ _ |atext|btxt|2rdacontent
2. Conduct unlimited search that will find record, i.e. TALL search ?Long views & short vistas?; note that record is retrieved.
3. Now limit by Content : text, and repeat same search.
4. Record is not retrieved in results, though 336 field should include record in results set.
Other information: Searching indexes 336A Content Type Term and 336B Content Type Code for same record will retrieve record. This issue does not seem to impact all sites on 8.2.x.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2014