Cannot add location to circ policy definition
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
* Location is not in Available Location list when trying to add to Circulation Policy Definition A
* Location is part of Circulation Policy Definition B
Locations can only belong to 1 Circulation Policy Definition
1. In SysAdmin > Circulation Policy Definitions > [Policy B] > Edit > Locations, move location from Selected to Available.
2. Now navigate to [Policy A] > Edit > Locations. Location should now be in Available column.
This situation where the Location is not in the Available Location list can also occur when the operator's master profile does not have the Location as a Selected Location. See step II. A. in: Add a New Location to Voyager
Voyager System Administration User's Guide, Chapter 5: "Circulation Configuration" for more information.
- Locations can belong to only one Circulation Policy Definition.
- Locations can belong to only one Cataloging Policy Definition.
- Locations can belong to only one Acquisitions Policy Definition.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013