- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
* Location is not in Available Location list when trying to add to Circulation Policy Definition A
* Location is part of Circulation Policy Definition B
Locations can only belong to 1 Circulation Policy Definition
1. In SysAdmin > Circulation Policy Definitions > [Policy B] > Edit > Locations, move location from Selected to Available.
2. Now navigate to [Policy A] > Edit > Locations. Location should now be in Available column.
Voyager System Administration User's Guide, Chapter 5: "Circulation Configuration" for more information.
- Locations can belong to only one Circulation Policy Definition.
- Locations can belong to only one Cataloging Policy Definition.
- Locations can belong to only one Acquisitions Policy Definition.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013