- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Where is there information on Fiscal Period Close?
Acquisitions User's Guide covers preparing for FPC, recommended and required activities, set up, running FPC, and analyzing results.
System Administration User's Guide includes information on adding and editing Fiscal Periods
Reporter User’s Guide includes information on the Open Orders Report, which is recommended to run to review orders that will roll and to determine which orders need to be reconciled. It also includes information on the Fund Snapshot Report and Rollover Copy Status Report, which can be run separately or with FPC.
Refer to articles below for other questions or issues relating to FPC.
Preparing for & running FPC
- Is it required to run FPC?
- Does it matter when Fiscal Period Close is run?
- Why would you run Fiscal Period Close?
- What is Pfpc_save?
- What is Pfpc_restore?
- How to restrict Acquisitions access during FPC
- Can other modules besides Acquisitions be in use during FPC?
- How long does it take to run a fiscal period close?
- Do Purchase Orders (POs) roll over during FPC?
- Which line items roll over when running FPC?
- How does a recommit work if a line item rolls and expended more than once?
- Change ledger names during FPC
- Will FPC roll last year's ledger into an existing one?
- How are reports produced when running Fiscal Period Close?
- Can you run FPC on just one database of a multi-database server?
- Restructure Current Ledger and/or Fund Hierarchy
- What are some common errors when running Fiscal Period Close?
- Ran FPC but forgot to roll over one ledger; run FPC again?
- Ran FPC; did not choose all PO Types in Rollover Rule - do I have to restore?
- FPC:No funds in new ledger
- Why are many of the Total Commitments larger after FPC?
- Ran FPC and nothing rolled over - do I have to run Pfpc_restore?
- Fiscal Period Close completed no funds rolled over
- Acqjob/FPC: Orders with multiple Invoices attached added to Open Orders report
- Line Item has been received and invoiced but continues to roll over, show on fund commitments in next fiscal year
Article last updated: 07-Aug-2018