Fund ambiguity on import results in PO with no line items, mfhd link stuck in db
- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Bulk Import of POs logs message "this fundcode is not unique; line item could not be inserted since it was found on 2 Ledgers"
* Deleting PO and then attempting to delete mfhd gives message: "Unable to delete holding record. PO must be deleted first."
Issue VYG-6799 is resolved in Voyager 10.0.0 and higher.
- System Administration > Cataloging > Bulk Import Rules > create or find a rule that
- Imports order data
- Uses a default fund code that is active on multiple ledgers
- Does not specify a default ledger or fiscal period
- Import record that will use default fund code.
- Bib and mfhd imported; line item correctly rejected with message: "[fund code]: this fundcode is not unique; line item could not be inserted since it was found on 2 Ledgers"
- Try to delete mfhd from Cataloging. Delete fails with message: "Unable to delete holding record. PO must be deleted first."
Deleting the PO does not resolve issue.
Data remains in LINE_ITEM_FUNDS and LINE_ITEM_COPY_STATUS, linking the MFHD_ID to Acquisitions data.
When same fund code on multiple active ledgers, specify default ledger and fiscal period in Bulk Import rule.
Article last edited: 12-Jul-2017