- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.2
Desired Outcome Goal:
After adding a new cataloging location, include it in the Advanced Search Location limits in WebVoyage.
Procedure to add a Location:
1. Open System Administration Module > System > Location Limit Groups > New
2. In Name tab add a code and a name that you want to appear in the Location limit list
3. In Locations tab add location (s) that you want to limit by.
4. Test new limit in WebVoyage Advanced Search Locations limit list.
To delete a Location limit in the Advanced Search go to System Administration Module > System > Location Limit Groups, highlight the Location Limit Group you wish to remove and click on the Delete button.
Note that these basic instructions using "Location Limit Groups" apply both to "Tomcat" and the "Classic" OPACs in Voyager.
See also System Administration Users' Guide, Chapter 10: System,"Location Limit Groups"
See also WebVoy?ge Architecture Overview and Configuration Models, Chapter 4: Search (Table 4-1 Limit types).
See also the Classic WebVoyage User's Guide.
- Article last edited: 24-Jul-2019