- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How does Voyager integrate with Self Check kiosks, RIFD gates, and other SIP2 enabled systems?
Voyager implements 3M SIP2 protocol through an extension module known as "Self Check."
Self Check is not part of the standard Voyager implementation. To initiate the process of activating Self Check, please open a Case with Voyager Support who will work with your account manager to generate a quote, and initiate implementation.
There is also a "Circulation Self Check" functionality that is part of the Voyager Circulation module. It does not require separate licensing, and does not use SIP2. For more information see: What is Voyager Circulation Self Check?
- Overview of setting up SIP2 (Self Check) for Voyager
- Interface to Self Check Modules Using 3M SIP - March 2014.pdf?revision=1
- "3M Standard Interchange Protocol" Version 2.
- Article last edited: 18-Oct-2019