- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
How to add Prepay amount to line item on a Purchase Order (PO)
1. Acquisitions > Orders > New Purchase Order > Add required information & Save.
2. Add line item; Copies/Funds information on the line item must be entered before you can set up the PrePay amount.
3. Detailed Line Item > Price > PrePay Amount per Copy > Add amount and List Price. Prepay amount cannot exceed list price.
4. Save changes.
* Prepay amount is considered expended (i.e., added to Total Expenditures) * Prepays do not rollover during Fiscal Period Close (FPC)
- Article last edited: 3/6/2015