- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
After running FPC, we discovered one of the rollover rules did not have all Rollover Line Item Types checked. Is it safe to run FPC again for these line item types? Do we have to run Pfpc_restore?
FPC can be run a second time to roll over those line item types.
- Edit the Rollover Rule
- Review Rollover Line Items for all PO Types (e.g. Firm Order, Continuation) and check any that were missing from the first run.
- Check "Apply rule during next run of Fiscal Period Close" checkbox.
- Save and Close
- Run FPC again (be sure to cease Acquisitions access, run Pfpc_save, etc.)
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013