- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-14081
Module(s): System Administration
Server platform(s) affected: all
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.2
Last version without bug (if applicable):
Expected results: Operators should be able to create a bulk import rule to load POs.
Actual results: If a database has over 33,000 vendor records, SysAdmin gives “Run-time error 381: Invalid Property Array Index” when attempting to open the Orders box in a rule set to load POs.
This error is not replicable in databases with smaller numbers of vendor records. Replicated on two databases with approximately 35,000 and 50,000 vendor records.
Workflow implications: If a library has a very large number of vendors, bulk importing POs will not be possible.
1. On a database with greater than 33,000 vendor records, open SysAdmin > Cataloging > Bulk Import Rules and create a new rule.
2. On the Rules tab, choose an option to load Bibs, Mfhds and POs. The Orders button becomes active.
3. Click the Orders button. The client will begin retrieving vendor records but will stop and give RTE 381 after retrieving about 33,000 records.
4. Click OK on the error box and the client closes.
Fixed in the Sys Admin client and server for 8.1.0.
- Article last edited: 3/3/2015