- Product: Cross-Product
How do I request a Support Portal Login for a new staff member?
Existing Support Portal users can invite a colleague to receive access to the Support Portal by using the Invite tab:
- Go to the Customer Knowledge Center at https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com and from the "More site" menu (upper right corner) choose "Ex Libris Support Portal," or go directly to the Support Portal at https://support.exlibrisgroup.com.
- Login, and click the Invite tab.
- Enter your colleague's First Name, Last Name, Email, and confirm the Account matches your Institution Name, then click Next.
- You will see a message stating that your invitation was sent successfully.
- Your colleague will be contacted automatically via email to complete the registration process.
What if my colleague did not receive an email to complete the registration, or the new login doesn't work?
First, tell your colleague to check his spam email folder in case the email was blocked. If your colleague did not receive the email or the login they received did not work, you or your colleague should contact us by going to the Support Portal login page at https://support.exlibrisgroup.com and clicking the Login Issues? link.
I need Support Portal access, but there is no existing Support Portal user from my institution that can "Invite" me.
How can I get access?
Please contact us by going to the Support Portal login page at https://support.exlibrisgroup.com and clicking Login Issues?.
Welcome to the Support Portal
Support Portal User Guide
Setup Email Preferences for Product & News Notifications
How to Publish your Cases to the Ex Libris User Community
How to Contribute Community Knowledge Articles to the Knowledge Center
Working with Ex Libris Support
- Article last edited: 16-Jun-2016