campusM for Library Consortia
Over the past years many libraries have changed their engagement with students and services from being useful repositories of books to active community centers providing both physical and digital resources and services. Today, libraries are exploring how to further expand their engagement with stakeholders on campus, as well as how to deliver their refreshed set of services and offerings to students at their devices, wherever they are and at any time.
A library consortia is ideally positioned to deliver a mobile app for the benefit of its member libraries, as it can reduce the overall costs, administrative efforts, help share best practices while still allowing each library to deliver a fully-branded and feature-specific experience to their students.
The campusM for library consortia includes the following:
- Single library consortium app and web portal
- Individual dedicated and fully branded profiles for each participating member library
- Consortium profile and portal
- Consolidate and ease access to library services for academic, administrative and social features, including search & delivery, LibGuides, opening hours, maps and more
- Drive user engagement by delivering access to services and information personalized to your individual users, increasing usage of your app
- Simplify app management with built-In design builder, content management, interactive analytics and more
Find out more using the resources below: