- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
How to change the list of Pickup locations which displays when creating a physical item request? For example one location needs to be removed, and not diisplay in the Primo GetIt tab.
A few suggestions:
2. Check the "On Shelf Request Policy" configuration for the Fulfillment Unit. If "Request for pickup anywhere regardless of availability" is selected, no restrictions exist based for pickup libraries information (Fulfillment Configuration Menu > Fulfillment Units).
3. Inspect the Fulfillment "Relations" and their "Deliver to" setup. This is generally configured during implementation (Fulfillment Configuration Menu > filter to the Library level > click: Relationships).
4. Add or remove (as relevant) the "Hold Shelf" configuration for the Circulation Desk of this Location.
5. Found by an Alma customer: For Booking Requests, two libraries were added to the Pickup Location, as they were not considered open yet in the Alma Calendar. Once we hit their Open Hours -- they appeared in the Location list.
The list of available pickup locations may change depending on whether the item is currently in place.
- Article last edited: 208-JAN-2019