Sending POL via EDI - PO is "In Review", POL is "Ready". How to enable "Sent"?
- Product: Alma
Sending POL via EDI - PO is "In Review", POL is "Ready". How to enable the POL to have status "Sent"?
Ensure the following:
- The vendor needs EDI information filled in "EDI Information" tab.
- Select: Outgoing: POs.
- In the FTP section, ensure - FTP Mode is ASCII, Send Method is "Put". Test FTP to verify connection works.
- PO Line Acquisition Method is: Purchase.
- When testing, click "Order Now", and then run the EDI job from the Vendor record - to put the EDI PO file at the Vendor's FTP server.
- Later, schedule any other jobs (import profiles, EDI jobs, PO Line - Packaging).
Click here to learn more about EDI in the Developers Network, and regarding "Configuring EDI for a Vendor".
A past system Letter has been deprecated. This was: Configuration > General > OrderListLetter, channel: EDI.
- Article last edited: 07-JUN-2021