Configuring the Primo Front End for an Alma Data Source
If you are working with Primo VE, see Primo VE for more details.
This section covers several topics related to the configuration of the Primo Front End, which allows Alma end users to discover and request Alma data and services.
For information on configuring how services, labels, and related records appear in Primo’s Get It and View It tabs, see Discovery Interface Display Logic.
This section includes:
- Creating a Primo View
- Removing the Locations Tab in the Classic UI
- Configuring Primo Delivery of Alma Data and Services
- Configuring Real-Time Availability
- Alma Multicampus Setup in Primo
- My Account
- A-Z List
- Citation Linker
- Direct Linking to the Resource Sharing Request Form
- Configuring Course Reserves in Primo
- Direct Linking to the Purchase Request Form
- Database Search
In a collaborative network implementing a Network Zone, also see Discovery in Collaborative Networks.