- Product: Intota
What can you tell me about the data in these reports?
Deselection Reports let you apply search criteria to enable "smart weeding" of your collection by identifying low usage titles based on a variety of available filters.
The below reports include the following information:
- Report: The report name
- Data Source: Where the data is coming from. If the report includes multiple sources, the most pertinent source is listed
- Notes: Useful information about the report
To learn about using report features such as moving columns and saving customizations, see Using the Reports.
|Intota or Client Center, Books In Print.
|Books in Print matches to Intota / Client Center titles based on ISBN.
Title information includes Books in Print data; see Books In Print (BIP) Data notes below for Print Deselection report.
|Print Deselection (Item Level)
|Books In Print (or Library s bibliographic records if proper identifier is not available).
Filter the report in a variety of ways such as:
Books In Print (BIP) Data
BIP data includes:
** As of September 2015, local call numbers can display in addition to Library of Congress and Dewey numbers from Books In Print. If you have previously provided ILS Data, you have included the Local Call No column in the Print Deselection report display, and the Local Call No column is empty, we currently do not have your local call numbers mapped.
For complete details see the September 2, 2015 entry in the Release Notes.
- For a visual on how to include the Local Call No column in the report display, see the Working with Columns in a Report section of Using the Functionality in your Consolidated Usage and Cost Reports.
For topics related to data setup and maintenance, see the Intota Assessment User Guide. Note: 360 Counter users should see the 360 Counter User Guide; libraries managing their profile in Intota should see the Assessment section of the Intota User Guide.
- Date Created: 28-Apr-2015
- Last Edited Date: 20-Oct-2016
- Old Article Number: 12644