- Product: Cross-Product
How can we get a Support Portal Login for a new staff member?
This process requires that you have the Institutional login credentials that was issued to your Institution when you first became an Ex Libris Customer.
If you don’t have this login, please contact Support and we may be able to provide this information to you.
Once you have your Institutional username and password, do the following:
- Go to the Customer Knowledge Center at http://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com and from the "More site" menu (upper right corner) choose "Support Portal", or link to it directly at http://exlidp.exlibrisgroup.com.
- You will be redirected to a login page, where you will find the note "Using your institution's group login? Setup your own user account here." Click the here link.
- Enter your Institutional Username & Password and click Verify.
- You will be taken to the "Create New User" screen - Complete the form with the information for the new user (first name, last name, email, username, and password).
- Click Submit
Your colleague will be sent an email notification that their account has been created.
Once this is done, the user can log to the Support Portal, either via the Customer Knowledge Center, or by connecting directly to: https://exlidp.exlibrisgroup.com.
You can contact your local Ex Libris Support office if you do not know your Institutional Username and Password.
If you experience any errors or problems with the setup process, or have any problems using the Support Portal, we recommend contacting our Support Portal administrators at Information.Systems@exlibrisgroup.com for assistance.
- Article last edited: 16-Jun-2016