- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Getting "Error #76 Path not found" error in Pick and Scan. How do I fix this?
- Check to see if c:\voyager\logs subdirectory exists. If it does not, create it.
- In the Pick and Scan Logs tab check the Log Folder setting. Make sure it is pointing to the above folder, or a different folder if you so choose.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Voyager Clients. We recommend you use the default installation directory when possible (e.g., c:\voyager)
- Article last edited: 20-Jun-2019