- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care
We are a Voyager TotalCare customer and have patron records that need to be updated. What is the procedure?
- Create SIF or XML patron file(s).
- Open Case to request patron update & attach files.
- Fix any issues with patron files identified by Support.
- Support will process files and provide names of log and error files for review (available via WebAdmin > Report Files).
TotalCare customers can also use Voyager WebAdmin to run Patron Batch Jobs in XML including patron update and forgive fines (see the Technical User's Guide).
Support must place the input files for patron and circulation batch jobs (i.e., patron import and forgive fines) on the server prior to the TotalCare customer running WebAdmin.
See Voyager Technical User's Guide for details of SIF file structure
- Article last edited: 14-Apr-2016