- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.2
- Recently loaded a large batch of authority records
- Voyager Extract for Primo is taking longer than usual to run
PrimoExp-Publishing.ini is set to
HeadingChanges=Y. Voyager Extract for Primo is processing all of headings change to related records.
1. Load authority file in batches of 5,000 or less.
2. Process the Global Headings Change Queue if it is part of your normal workflow.
3. Run Pprimoexp.pub
See How should I BulkImport a large set of records? for how to limit loads to 5,000 records at a time.
See Cannot open Global Headings Change Queue with large number of heading changes for information on running Global Headings Change for large batches of authority records.
- Article last edited: 31-Aug-2016