- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
* MyAccount in Primo and WebVoyage shows wrong due time for some transactions
* Due time shows 6 hours later than due time in database
This behavior is caused by Known Issue 16384-18769.
If you are currently running Voyager 8.1.1 or 8.1.2, please open a Support Incident via eService to receive the hotfix for this issue.
Issue 16384-18769 is fixed for Voyager 8.2.0 and higher.
1. Charge an item to a patron in Circulation.
2. View patron account in WebVoyage.
3. Note the time displayed for the due date/time is expressed as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) rather than local time.
Note: This also applies to Media bookings, holds and other patron activities that are time-stamped and displayed in WebVoyage; vxws passes the time to vwebv or Primo as GMT.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013