- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
What RDA Enhancements does Voyager have?
Voyager 7.2.3 and higher
- MARC21 tag tables updated with approved changes from MARC proposals 2010-01 through 2010-05
- Details of changes available on MARC web site: http://www.loc.gov/marc/marbi/list-p.html.
- OCLC tag tables updated with approved changes in OCLC Technical Bulletin 258, May 2010.
- Details of changes available on OCLC web site: http://www.oclc.org/us/en/support/documentation/worldcat/tb/258/default.htm.
Updated tag tables automatically included in Voyager > Catalog > TagTable > Marc21 or Oclc folders when new clients are installed.
Voyager 8.2.0 and higher
- Search indexes updated with new RDA subfields in existing indexes and with new Indexes.
- MARC 21 tag tables have been updated through MARC 21 Update 14 (April 2012)
- OCLC tag tables have been updated through OCLC Technical Bulletin 261 (May 2012).
Voyager 9.0.0 and higher
Ability to link to RDA Toolkit from Cataloging client.
Voyager 9.2.0 and higher
Option to display 33X information as part of Title Long field in search results in WebVoyage and staff client search