- Product: Alma
What resources are available to assist in creating an Alma Analytics report?
The following presentations introduce Analytics skills and guide users step-by-step through the creation of Analytics reports:
- Presentations and documents on Alma Analytics
- 2020 Alma Analytics Master Class
- Includes eight sessions
- Topics: introduction to Analytics, physical inventory, fulfillment, e-inventory, acquisitions, user management, data visualization, dashboards
- 2020 Knowledge Days
- Includes three presentations on Alma Analytics
- Topics: Reveal Alma Analytics for Resource Management, Investigate Alma Analytics for Acquisitions, Explore Alma Analytics for Fulfillment
As a general policy Support will not create customer reports or take ownership for the report of institutions. Instead Support can be consulted on issues and expected behavior of existing reports either created by the institution or community reports that are out-of-the-box.
Ex Libris does offer additional training for Analytics. To support the evolving needs of libraries, Ex Libris offers an array of Premium Services for libraries that are in production with Ex Libris solutions. These services will help you to improve efficiency, deploy new features or services, and learn more about functionality.
Contact us for more information: Premium.Services@exlibrisgroup.com
Opening a Case
After referencing the above resources, if a case needs to be opened in the Support Portal, please include the following information:
- The name of and path to the Analytics report (must be saved in the shared institution folder)
- Specific examples of data that is expected for the report
- Article last edited: 20-Apr-2021