The following subject areas are available for Alma.
- Analytics Usage Tracking – Information about usage of Analytics.
- API Usage – Usage of APIs in Alma
- Benchmark – Compares the performance of your institution to similar institutions
- Borrowing Requests – Details on the borrowing side of ILL requests
- Cost Usage – The the cost per use for electronic resources. Cost Usage is part of the E-Inventory subject area.
- Course Reserves – Course Reserves information: courses, reading lists, and reading list citations
- Digital Inventory – Usage of digital resources
- Digital Usage – Usage of digital resources
- E-Inventory – Detailed electronic inventory related information including packages, portfolios, and services
- Events – Almost any activity in an Ex Libris's server creates an event. For example, each time an MMS is created, updated, or deleted an event is generated.
- Fines and Fees – Patron related fines and fees information
- Fulfillment – Detailed loan history information
- Funds Expenditure – Fund transactions details (allocation, expenditure and encumbrance) combined with PO and invoice data
- Leganto Instructor Usage Events – Instructor-specific usage in Leganto
- Leganto Student Usage – Student-specific usage in Leganto
- Lending Requests – Details on the lending side of ILL requests
- Licenses – Licenses for electronic resources
- Link Resolver Usage – Usage details for the OpenURL link resolver
- Physical Items (formerly Inventory) – Print inventory related information (for example, titles, holdings, locations)
- Physical Items Historical Events – Historical events of physical items
- Purchase Requests – purchase request information
- Requests – For example: Request Date, Pickup Location, and Material Type Description
- Titles – Physical, electronic, or digital titles
- Usage Data – COUNTER related data: currently supporting DB and Journal reports
- Users – For example: details, contact information, and roles