Import Data from a Bursar System
- A Transferred Balance summed amount is shown on the amounts summary header.
- The Status filter now includes the Transferred value.
- Search for the matching fine/fee record with the bursar transaction ID. If a match cannot be made, the internal ID is used.
- Create a new transaction with the Payment Imported type.
- Update the relevant fine/fee. If the payment is a full payment, close the fee. Otherwise, update the active amount. If the payment is an overpayment, create a credit.
Calculate an Item's Queue Place in Primo's Get It Tab
NERS Enhancement (Request #5109): On the Primo Get It tab, a patron may now view his or her request's place in the queue before submitting the request. A Calculate Queue button appears on the Hold Request form and the Digitization Request form on the Get It tab. Clicking the button calculates whether there are any other outstanding requests for this item and returns a number that indicates where this request will be placed in the queue. A result of zero means that there are no outstanding requests. Any value greater than 0 means that the item is already requested or on loan and indicates where this request will be placed in the queue.
The Calculate Queue button is hidden by default. To make the button visible, set the Display to Public value to true for the calculateQueueButton on the Hold Request Form Customization and the Digitization Request Form Customization pages (accessed from Configuration menu > Fulfillment > Discovery Interface Display Logic).
Configuring Fulfillment Networks
The following configuration pages are now visible to users with administrator roles: Fulfillment Member, Fulfillment Network Groups, and Institutions Relations. For more information, see Configuring Fulfillment Networks.
Additional Fulfillment Enhancements
- The hkall parameter was added as an option for the general electronic service URL attributes and rules parameters. See Adding a General Electronic Service.
- On the Physical Location page, the labels were renamed to remove the Location from the beginning of each label. So they are now Code, Name, Type, and so forth. See Configuring Physical Locations.
- On the Manage In Process Items page, the Date Received at Department column has been renamed Date Received for Department.
- On the Pick from Shelf page, for title level requests that are attached to lending requests, the following fields are now available: Volume, Issue, Chapter, Pages.
- Idea Exchange: A Location column was added to the Loans list in Patron Services. The column is hidden by default. See Loaning Items.