- Product: Cross-product
How do I register for a Support Center account so I can submit and manage new Support cases?
Anyone can create a new Support Center account by going to the Support Center login webpage and clicking "Register":
Registering will create a "Basic" Support Center user account. If you would like to submit or view cases associated with a specific institution, a colleague from that institution will need to upgrade your user account to "Standard" and grant you permissions. Additional instructions to grant permissions can be found here: How do I give a colleague access to institutional cases in the Support Center?
- Support Center Homepage
- The New ProQuest/Ex Libris Support Center: What You Need to Know
- Support Portal User Guide
- Setup Email Preferences for Product & News Notifications
- Working with Ex Libris Support
- Article last edited: 22-Apr-2022