- Product: 360 Consortium Edition
Where can I find a user guide for 360 Consortium Edition?
360 Consortium Edition allows the top-down sharing of resources from a consortium to its member libraries.
This User Guide outline below contains links to information throughout the Support Center on how to use 360 Consortium Edition.
If you have other questions about 360 Consortium Edition that are not answered by information found here, you can search the rest of the Support Center using the Search function above.
And you can always contact us for personalized help! Use the Contact Us menu near the top of this page, or call us at one of our worldwide telephone numbers.
360 Consortium Edition User Guide
The User Guide sections below can be expanded by clicking the plus (
) symbols and collapsed by clicking the minus (
) symbols. To read about a particular subject, click the title and you'll be taken to the document elsewhere in the Support Center that addresses that subject:
- Automatically Accepting Resources
- Email Notifications When Consortium Shares Resources
Inheriting Information from the Consortium
- Working with Inherited Databases
- Working with Inherited Licenses (for 360 Resource Manager subscribers only)
- Working with Inherited Notes (for 360 Resource Manager subscribers only)
- Working with Inherited Contacts (for 360 Resource Manager subscribers only)
- Working with Inherited 360 Search Objects (for 360 Search subscribers only)
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7031