- Product: 360 Resource Manager
Where can I find a 360 Resource Manager User Guide?
This User Guide outline below contains links to information throughout the Support Center on how to use 360 Resource Manager.
If you haven't used 360 Resource Manager before, a good place to begin is the Getting Started guide.
If you have other questions about 360 Resource Manager that aren't answered by information found here, you can search the rest of the Support Center using the Search function above.
And you can always contact us for personalized help! Use the Support Portal option near the top of this page, or call us at one of our worldwide telephone numbers.
360 Resource Manager User Guide
To read about a particular subject, click the title and you'll be taken to the document elsewhere in the Support Center that addresses that subject.
- Implementing 360 Resource Manager
- Data Management
- Setting Up Collections
- Entering Resource Manager Information
- Data Population Service (for new clients)
- Helpful Starting Steps (includes license form)
- Library of License Templates
- Creating a License from Scratch
- Associating Resources and Licenses
- Displaying License Information to Patrons
- Setting Prevailing License Terms
- Duplicating a License to Create a License Template
- About the License Management Fields
- Resource Notes
- Vendor Statistics Metadata
- Administration Information for a Resource
- Resource Renewals Tool
- 360 Consortium Edition: User Guide
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 20-Oct-2016
- Old Article Number: 7401