If you are working with Primo VE, see Configuring Delivery Services for Primo VE for more details.
Although Primo displays the delivery information in the delivery tabs (Get It and View It), Alma determines the contents and style of the information, and sends the information when requested. The following sections describe the delivery tabs and how to configure various aspects of Alma’s delivery system.
This section includes:
- Primo View It
- Primo Get It
- Modifying Display Labels
- Configuring Related Records for Display in Primo
- Configuring Best Location
- Branding the Delivery Tabs
- Adding Primo Search Box to the Alma Home Page
- Adding a General Electronic Service
- Displaying Historical Loans in Primo
- Displaying the Maximum Renewal Date in Primo
- Displaying the Link to the Leganto Reading List
- Configuring the Template for the Location Map Link
If you are working in a collaborative network, also see Resolving Electronic Resources in the Network Zone.