- Product: Alma
Where is there information on Fiscal Period Closure and rolling over ledgers & POLs?
To close a fiscal period and move to the next fiscal period, you must run the following jobs:
- Ledger rollover – Copies the ledgers from the closing fiscal period to the next fiscal period
- PO line rollover – Copies PO lines from the closing fiscal period to the next fiscal period
For a list of resources to help in the process, see the links in the Additional Info / Related Articles section.
For detailed explanations see
Other helpful resources
Relevant support articles
- Is Rollover required to run on the day the ledger expires?
- How to extend Fiscal Period for a ledger in Alma?
- Open Fiscal Period (What does the open fiscal period refer to?)
- What type of orders do percentage based increases apply to in roll over?
- Will changing a holding record during fiscal rollover affect the associated POL?
- If no invoice for one-time POL, how to mark as fully invoiced?
- How are encumbrances set during roll over?
- Fiscal Period Rollover - will Standing Order, Waiting for Invoice, be part of its population?
- Does the POLine Receive or Activation Status impact inclusion in Rollover?
- Does everything in the “waiting for payment” list have to be cleared/closed before fiscal close is done?
- PO Line Rollover job : When, on what stage of the rollover the exchange rate is applied?
Adding a new fiscal period
Handling previous fiscal periods
Possible post rollover errors messages
- Delete Ledger and override: "Funds associated with this ledger have transactions, you must delete them before proceeding"
- Error in the rollover “PO line is linked to more than one transaction”
- Article last edited: 10-May-2016