This section describes basic activities that can be performed with Analytics such as creating reports and adding graphs to reports.
- There is a limit of 500,000 rows per report. If your report fails with the error Max Row Limit Exceeded, it is recommended to add additional filters to make the report smaller.
- The same 500,000 rows per report limit exists when using a report as input data for another report. See Using Report Output as Input Data.
- For reports in Narrative View, the limit is 40,000 rows.
- It is not recommended to use special characters (for example: ' , & /) as part of report or folder names.
It contains the following topics:
- Design Analytics Role
- Navigating Analytics
- Community Folder Structure
- Running Out-of-the-Box Reports
- Creating a New Report
- Creating a Dashboard
- Displaying Citation Attributes in Analytics Reports
- Anonymizing Analytics Report Details
- Analytics Configuration - Other Settings
- Analytics Folders
- OBI 12 and Data Visualization (DV)
- OAS (Oracle Analytics Server) and DV (Data Visualization)
For an introductory video on Alma Analytics, see Introduction to Analytics.