This section describes basic activities that can be performed with Analytics such as creating reports and adding graphs to reports.
- There is a limit of 10 million rows per report created from Export > Data > Excel/CSV/Tab delimiter. If your report fails with the error Max Row Limit Exceeded, it is recommended to add additional filters to make the report smaller.
- There is a limit of 2 million cells per formatted report created from Export > Formatted > Excel. If your report fails with the error Max Row Limit Exceeded, it is recommended to add additional filters or remove columns to make the report smaller.
- When using a report output as input data, the limit of the size of the input report is the same limit as all reports: 10 million rows per report. See Using Report Output as Input Data.
- When filtering by a field value, there is a limit of 65,000 values when using the In/Equal to operator. You can avoid this limitation in DV by using a data set with the values.
- For reports in Narrative View, the limit is 500,000 rows.
- Do not use special characters (for example: ' , & /) as part of report or folder names, as some functionality will not work.
- The fields of the date dimensions in Alma Analytics report on data going back to 01/01/1980 and 30 years ahead.
- Queries that run more than 30 minutes are stopped and canceled by the system.
It contains the following topics:
- Design Analytics Role
- Navigating Analytics
- Community Folder Structure
- Running Out-of-the-Box Reports
- Creating a New Report
- Creating a Dashboard
- Displaying Citation Attributes in Analytics Reports
- Anonymizing Analytics Report Details
- Analytics Configuration - Other Settings
- Analytics Folders
- OBI 12 and Data Visualization (DV)
- OAS (Oracle Analytics Server) and DV (Data Visualization)
- Working with Library Independence
For more information, see Reports and Dashboards.