This section describes basic activities that you perform with Analytics such as creating reports and adding graphs to reports.
It contains the following topics:
- Design Analytics Role
- Navigating Analytics
- Community Folder Structure
- Running Out-of-the-Box Reports
- Creating a New Report
- Creating a Dashboard
- Displaying Citation Attributes in Analytics Reports
- Anonymizing Analytics Report Details
- Analytics Configuration - Other Settings
- Analytics Folders
- OBI 12 and Data Visualization (DV)
- OAS (Oracle Analytics Server) and DV (Data Visualization)
For an introductory video on Alma Analytics, see Introduction to Analytics.