We have collected all Primo New UI resources, into this one page, to help you prepare and go through the new UI implementation.
For general information about the Primo New UI
- Watch the Release Highlights Webinar, and read the Release Highlights.
- More general information are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Get the training on Configuring the Primo New UI
- Download and Upload the Customization Package
- Contents of Customization Package
- Customizing Images
- Modifying CSS
- Introduction to Primo Studio
Get into the details - read the Documentation
- New UI Customization - Best Practices
- Back Office Configuration for the New UI
- The UI Customization Package Manager
- Migration to the new UI (see Institution Wizard)
- Using Primo Studio
Any specific question? need assistance? look at the Support articles
- What you should know about the New Primo UI
- Checklist for using https:// in Primo New UI
- Will the New UI be mandatory as soon as we switch to the August Release?
- Primo New UI view is not loading correctly
- Primo New UI not loading (Blank page is received)
- New UI not loading correctly after login using PDS
- Cannot login via SAML when using New UI OpenURL Services page
- What might be the issue when uploading the New UI Customization package doesn't work
- How to change the links on the top of the new user Interface of Primo
- Primo Back Office Access for Total Care Customers
- How to disable the tags feature in Primo classic and new UI
- How to hide Virtual browse functionality in Primo Classic and New UI
- Viewing Primo New UI and Primo VE without customizations
- Adding a Main Menu to the Service Page in New UI
Interested in more advanced customization? looking for development environment?
Check out this: "Open discovery from word - Primo New UI Customization Development Environment" (a GitHub Repository).
Guidelines for what options are supported by Ex Libris (Configurations), and what changes are owned and managed by Customers (Customizations), can be found here.
Going Live with the Primo New UI
Finally, to make sure you checked it all, go over the Primo New UI Go Live Checklist.
- Article last edited: 03-Aug-2018