We have collected all Primo New UI resources, into this one page, to help you prepare and go through the new UI implementation.
For general information about the Primo New UI
- Watch the Release Highlights Webinar, and read the Release Highlights.
- More general information are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Get the training on Configuring the Primo New UI
- Download and Upload the Customization Package
- Contents of Customization Package
- Customizing Images
- Modifying CSS
Get into the details - read the Documentation
- New UI Customization - Best Practices
- Back Office Configuration for the New UI
- The UI Customization Package Manager
Any specific question? need assistance? look at the Support articles
- What you should know about the New Primo UI
- Checklist for using https:// in Primo New UI
- Will the New UI be mandatory as soon as we switch to the August Release?
- Primo New UI view is not loading correctly
- Primo New UI not loading (Blank page is received)
- New UI not loading correctly after login using PDS
- Cannot login via SAML when using New UI OpenURL Services page
- What might be the issue when uploading the New UI Customization package doesn't work
- How to change the links on the top of the new user Interface of Primo
- Primo Back Office Access for Total Care Customers
- How to disable the tags feature in Primo classic and new UI
Interested in more advanced customization? looking for development environment?
Check out this: "Open discovery from word - Primo New UI Customization Development Environment" (a GitHub Repository).
- Article last edited: 18-May-2017