Click Upcoming Behavior and Design Changes to see planned changes that will enhance your users' experience.
Click here to view the monthly release and maintenance schedules.
Click here to watch the Leganto What's New videos, another great resource for learning about the Leganto release.
The Leganto What's New videos highlight some of the main features of the Leganto releases.
These videos enable you to view more details about the features that are most relevant to you.
April 2024 Sneak Preview
- Streamline access to digitation request form
- Automatic status for citations with digitization requests
- Finalize student usage dashboard
March 2024 Sneak Preview
NERS: Notify user when broken links are resolved
Import citations from EndNote
NERS: Notify Users When Broken Links are Resolved
It is now possible to send notifications to users who have reported broken links when the library staff has resolved the issue. Upon selecting Remove to remove a broken link alert in Alma, the staff member is prompted to Confirm that they do want to remove the broken link alert. Additionally, the confirmation message now includes the option to send a notification to the user about the resolved link. To send the broken link notification, keep the Notify user checkbox checked and select the relevant notification template (configured from (Configuration > Leganto > Features > Broken Link Notification Template Name)) for the fixed link. The text from the template displays in the Note to user box, and can be customized if needed. There is one out-of-the-box template which reads "We have resolved the issue. You can now access the item using the link below."
If no template is enabled in Configuration > Leganto > Features > Broken Link Notification Template Name, the Leganto Marked As Broken Resolved Letter is sent without the Note to user text.
When the library staff member chooses Confirm, each user who reported the broken link receives the Leganto Marked As Broken Resolved Letter (Configuration > General > Letters > Letters Configuration). This letter is enabled by default.
The default text for the Note to user per template is customized in the Note to User (Configuration > Leganto > Features > Broken Link Notification) field. Library staff can override this text when sending the user notification.
Changes to the Note to user text in the alert are sent in the language in which they are inputted, not the user's configured language.
For more information, see Notifying Users When Broken Links are Resolved.
Automatically Trigger Copyright Clearance Form
It is now possible to automatically trigger the copyright clearance form when a file is added to a citation in Leganto. To enable this feature, ensure that the parameter instructor_copyright_clearance (Configuration > Fulfillment > Copyright Management > Leganto Copyright Settings) is set to course_association. The copyright clearance form will appear when the list is linked to a course and the user selects a copyright option that is mapped to a Copyright Status (Configuration > Leganto > List Management > File Upload Copyright Options) that is not set to Self Declared, Fair Use, Declined, or Approved. The status of the copyright request is viewable in the Item actions > Library services section.
This feature is currently only applicable for newly added files. This feature will apply to existing items in a future release.
For more information, see Automatically Trigger Copyright Clearance Form.
Import Citations from EndNote
When endnote_enabled (Configuration > Leganto > General > External Integrations) is set true, EndNote appears as an options in the Settings menu > Reference managers > Add citation managers.
After selecting EndNote, you are prompted to authorize Leganto to access your EndNote account.
Once EndNote is added as a Reference manager, EndNote appears in the Add > Import references menu.
You can then import references from EndNote.
Create Item from DOI or ISBN
For institutions whose AUGMENTATION profile (Configuration > General > External Systems > Integration Profiles) is configured to work with CrossRef, items that are available in your library can now be added to a list.
To add items, select an Identifier type on the Add using DOI or ISBN form (Add > Add Using DOI or ISBN) and enter the item's DOI/ISBN. The remaining metadata is then auto-populated when adding the item.
For more information, see Enriching Citation Metadata.
NERS: Email Notification When Links are Marked as Broken
Library staff can now receive email notifications when a user marks a link as broken. The library can configure that emails are sent to one or more Alma users and/or one or more email addresses.
To configure that email notifications are sent to Alma users, configure the mark_as_broken_email_notification (Configuration > Leganto > Features > Leganto Features) parameter, using a comma to enter multiple entries. If the mark_as_broken_user_notification parameter is populated, a copy of the letter is also available in the user's Attachments list.
To configure that email notifications are sent to specific email addresses (such as a generic helpdesk), configure the mark_as_broken_email_notification parameter, using a comma to enter multiple entries.
It is possible to have email notifications sent to both specific users and specific email addresses. When either the mark_as_broken_email_notification parameter or the mark_as_broken_user_notification parameter is configured, an email is sent to that address each time a link or file is marked as broken. When multiple users report the same link as broken, a counter is added in the Alerts tab indicating how many users have marked the link as broken.
The Leganto Link Marked As Broken Letter (enabled by default) can be customized under General > Letters > Letter Configuration.
For more information, see Enabling Broken Link Reporting.
Prevent Instructors from Creating New Lists
Some libraries create all reading lists on behalf of instructors. For institutions whose librarians are the sole list creators, it is now possible to configure Leganto to prevent instructors from creating new lists. The following workflows are now supported:
- Instructors can create new reading lists (no changes).
- Instructors can create reading lists from the learning management system (LMS) but not from the standalone. This ensures all reading lists are linked to courses.
- Instructors can create reading lists from the standalone but not from the LMS. This provides flexibility for instructors who create lists that are not linked to courses.
- Instructors cannot create any new reading lists. This gives the library full control over all lists that are created.
To prevent instructors from creating reading lists in the standalone, set the parameter instructor_create_list (Configuration > Leganto > List Management > Settings) to false (default true). When set to false, the Create list menu does not appear to instructors.
To prevent instructors from creating reading lists when beginning in the LMS, the parameter cms_entry_actions (Configuration > Leganto > LTI > Settings) cannot contain the value all or the new parameter value list.
All other parameters that enable list creation such as Duplicate and Rollover must be disabled separately.
For more information, see Preventing Instructors from Creating New Lists.
New List Usage Overview Tab Added to Leganto Usage Dashboard
- Active reading lists by academic department
- Active reading lists by month
- Active reading lists by month – top 5 departments
The tab includes filters for the date range and academic department. For more information, see Leganto Student Usage Dashboard.
Accessibility Improvements to the New UI
Nearly all components of the new UI were reviewed and/or fixed for accessibility. The items below will be fixed in the February 2024 release:
- Add or edit labels to support screen readers: item marked as complete, start/end dates in date picker.
- Some tooltips not accessible to screen readers: Published, student note, private note (Favorites)
- Group label added for radio buttons: Add to List, Suggestions, Favorites
- Error message on some forms (eg. Digitization request) not identified to screen reader
- In high contrast mode, the accessibility menu will also have the high-contrast
- PDF viewer accessibility fixes
- March 2024 Leganto New UI Idea Exchange URM-207263
The List description, section Description, and note Description can now include formatting or links using the floating format menu that displays when adding the note. Select Save to save your changes.List description formatting options
- March 2024 Leganto URM-209993
You can now configure a citation status to be automatically applied when a copyright request is submitted by setting the status in the citation_copyright_clearance_submitted (Configuration > Leganto > List Management > Course Reserves Automatic Statuses) parameter.Copyright clearance automatic status
- March 2024 Leganto New UIURM-199586
When filtering a list, you can now select multiple filters for Tags. The filter is applied using an OR condition rather than an AND condition.Filter multiple Tags
Similarly, it is now also possible to select multiple filtering options when searching the library. Filters are applied using and OR operator.Filter multiple Tags
For more information, see Filter by Type or Availability.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI
Tags and Private notes can now be added to Favorites in bulk.Favorites - Bulk actions
For more information, see Editing Favorite Items in Bulk.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI Idea Exchange URM-210724
When sorting items by Author, for items that only have an Additional person and no Author, the Additional person is treated as an author, and the item is sorted according to the Additional person.Sort by author
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-204837 SF: 06845810
When the parameter grace_period_days (Configuration > Leganto > List Management > Copyright Settings) is set, the end date availability for items subject to copyright is now extended to include the amount of days configured in the parameter grace_period_days.When a file is available for less than 30 days, the amount of days left, including the grace period, is displayed.Message for less than 30 days of file accessWhen the start date is in the future, an icon with a tooltip is added indicating the availability from the start date to the end date, including the grace period is displayed.Message for future file accessWhen there are seven days left for viewing the file, an icon with a tooltip is added indicating that the file is available for only seven days or less.Tooltip for less than seven days of file access
For more information, see Configuring Leganto Copyright-Related Procedures.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-207426
Due to loading times, the default presentation for lists that contain more than 150 items is collapsed regardless of the settings in the parameter sections_collapsed (Configuration > Leganto > UI > Settings). Institutions that had previously configured all lists to be opened with sections collapsed specifically due to performance issues should consider changing the parameter to show sections expanded for all lists shorter than 150 items.
For more information, see Collapsing or Expanding a Section.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-204810
When searching for a list, Leganto now returns lists that contain all of the search terms in any combination of searchable fields. For example, a search for "Introduction history" returns lists with "introduction" in the list title or description and "history" in the course name. This flexible search behavior makes it easier for users to find the lists they are looking for using the simple search.Multiple search terms
- March 2024 Leganto URM-203423
When the parameter force_PDF_viewer (Configuration > Leganto > Features > Leganto Features) is set to true, when opening a shareable link to a PDF, the user is automatically directed to a PDF of the citation rather than to the full citation in Leganto. Files with copyright restrictions require the user to be logged in to view the citation. A LOGIN button is now available in the PDF viewer to enable users to log in to view the citation.PDF viewer LOGIN
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-209534 URM-298577 URM-206300 URM-208689 URM-206429 URM-210599 URM-212577 SF: 07013893
Based on customer feedback,
- Libraries can provide students with access to multiple versions of an item by merging the availability into one title, as was available in the classic UI.
- When adding a manual entry, the Type field is now displayed first on the Manual entry form followed by the Title field.
- The design of the default item thumbnails has been enhanced.
- When searching for a list or within a list, if no results are found the user sees an empty state message instructing them to try adjusting their search.
- March 2024 Analytics and Insights URM-207647
The Detailed List Usage tab was added to the Leganto Usage DV dashboard. It provides a detailed list of student usage in Leganto:Detailed List Usage Tab
For more information on the Leganto Usage dashboard, see Leganto Usage Dashboard.
- February 2024 Analytics URM-207959
The New UI field was added to Leganto Student Usage > Student Usage and Leganto Instructor Usage Events > Instructor Usage Events. It indicates if the usage was made in the new Leganto UI.
- February 2024 Analytics SF: 06890854 URM-207430
The new Reading List Sections Without Citations report is now available. It displays the reading list sections without citations. You can use this list to remove these sections, if desired.
The report is located at: Main Menu > Analytics > Create Analytics > Access Analytics > Catalog > Shared Folders > Leganto > Reports > Managing lists and items > Reading List Sections Without Citations.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-199585
When searching the library from the Favorites menu, you can now add an item directly to a list or as a suggestion in addition to the Favorites list.Add to options
For more information, see Searching for an Item from the Institution's Library.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-200899 URM-205050 SF: 06908368 06978401
Folders of files can now be uploaded to Favorites in the new UI.Upload a Folder
Additionally, references can now be imported to Favorites.Import references to favorites
For more information, see Uploading a Folder to Favorites, Importing References to Favorites, and Adding an Item from a Reference Manager to Favorites.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI SF: 06946493 SF: 06946493 URM-206169
When editing items in bulk, if any of the selected items are part of a locked section, some of the bulk actions are disabled, and a message is displayed indicating that some of the selected items are locked, and therefore, some actions are disabled.Disabled bulk actions for locked items
When editing items in bulk, if any of the selected items is a note, a toast now indicates that a note is included in the selection and therefore, some of the editing options are disabled.
For more information, see Editing Items in Bulk.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-200899 URM-196183 SF: 06824478 06773138
Cite It! now supports the following sites:
For more information, see Adding a Citation from a Website (Using_Cite It!).
- February 2024 Fulfillment and Resource Sharing URM-208240 SF: 06918869
Libraries can now configure what happens when a purchase request is relinked to a new MMS ID. When a purchase request is linked to a citation, and the purchase request is then relinked to a different MMS ID, when the parameter purchase_request_relink_citation (Configuration > Fulfillment > General > Other Settings) is set to true (default), the citation is linked to the new MMS ID. When the parameter is set to false, the citation remains linked to the original MMS ID.
If the original MMS ID had an associated copyright record, the copyright is cancelled and not applied to the newly linked MMS ID, and an alert is added indicating that the copyright was cancelled.Relink a purchase invoice
For more information, see Creating Requests for Citations.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-209273 SF: 06869685
When more than one list is linked to the same course, each list is now published to Primo in a separate $w.Reading lists in separate $w fields
For more information, see Publishing to Primo and Primo Central.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-206300
Based on customer feedback, the Manage collaborators window now includes a Save button so that changes to the collaborators are only applied after selecting Save.Manage collaborators
For more information, see Managing a List's Collaborators.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-209592 URM-206511 URM-204833 URM-204818 SF: 06949448
Based on customer feedback,
- When a due date is not specified for any item in the list, the list filter Due date section does not appear.
- When manually uploading an item, if the item Type changes to Book Chapter, the Title field automatically changes to Chapter title. The reverse is also true.
- When a user accesses Leganto from an LMS, only notifications relevant to the course are displayed.
- When searching in a list, the search now includes section titles.
- February 2024 Fulfillment and Resource Sharing URM-186377
Excel files are now supported in the course loader (Configuration > General > External Integrations > Integration Profiles) directory, in addition to .csv.Input File Path
For more information, see Configuring Course Loading.
- January 2024 Leganto URM-208284
Based on customer feedback, the Leganto menu settings (Configuration > Leganto) are now labeled with a Classic/New UI indication.Classic/New UI menu label indicators
Additionally, parameters that are only relevant for one view also include an indication for that view in the parameter description.Classic/New UI description indicatorsList Management > Declaration Texts parameters that are only relevant for the new UI were moved to General > Labels - New UI.
- January 2024 Leganto New UI URM-162807 Idea Exchange URM-209550 URM-207855
You can now use the order column to configure the order in which templates appear to end users (Configuration > Leganto > List Management > Templates).Template Order column
For more information, see Adding Sections from a Template.
- January 2024 Leganto New UI URM-211031 URM-207855
Out-of-the-box links to video help (Configuration > Leganto > Features > Help pages - New UI) are now available for institutions that have not yet added custom video links. Additionally, you can now use the order column to configure the order in which the help links appear to end users.Order column and Video links
- January 2024 Analytics and Insights
The Hidden Link Date field was added to Course Reserves > Reading List Citations in analytics. It displays the date the link was hidden.
- January 2024 Leganto URM-208263
The use_new_citation_mapping is no longer in use. The parameter was removed from Leganto.
- January 2024 Leganto URM-207067 URM-208371 URM-207033 URM-210704 URM-209650 URM-199574
Several changes were made in the new UI based on customer feedback:
- Buttons now display as grayed out/disabled in the template preview
- A visual loading indication was added to show that a list is being created during the rollover process
- HTML formatting for student notes no longer displays in Alma
- An empty state was added when discovery is not available
- Sections now remain expanded when filtering a list
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213413 SF: 07011530 07023526 07026384
Previously, an incorrect Subject start date was displayed on the Leganto Analytics page. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-213202 SF: 06974506
Previously, when adding a citation using CiteIt!, the citation did not appear on the List page until the page was refreshed. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213298 SF: 07042088
Previously, the Add tag label appeared twice. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-215400 URM-215109 SF: 07016253
In some cases, collaborators were deleted when they should not have been. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-215389 URM-215109 SF: 07028684
In some cases, the Alma language changed to match the Leganto language rather than remaining as is. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213841 SF: 07042077
Previously, instructors could see the option to upload files even when the parameter max_file_size_allowed_faculty_MB (Configuration > Leganto > General > Settings) was 0 or blank. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213841 URM-213974 SF: 07016243
In some cases, the Add button did not appear on the Lists page. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213841 URM-215154 SF: 07034418
Previously, the Advanced search in the new UI did not filter correctly. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213841 URM-215109 SF: 07017461
Previously, Sort by did not work correctly in the new UI. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-214858 SF: 06945691
In some cases, Other formats and editions did not works as expected. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-214729 SF: 06995324
In some cases, the Last Sent to Library was not displayed. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-214586 SF: 07024087
When adding a citation using the API, the wrong status was set. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-214117 SF: 07014820 07018545
Previously, when subject_tags (Configuration > Leganto > Features > Leganto Features) was set to false, Add subject was still displayed in Leganto. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-214117 URM-213950 SF: 07022620
In some cases, the top screen functions were missing from the Lists screen. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-213691 SF: 07014473
On the Class Discussion tab, the Highlighted icon was disabled but still functional. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-213306 SF: 07010029
Previously, the Start Page2 and End Page2 were missing from the Citation Details section in Alma. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM >-214117 URM-213274 SF: 07010103
Previously, there were discrepancies in the UILegantoNewLabels (Configuration > Leganto > General > Labels - New UI) table. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-213256 SF: 07012392
In some cases, non-funded PPU options appeared in the View as student mode for CCC citations when it should not have. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-214117 URM-212890 SF: 07005689
The student Note tooltip for instructors was too small. The text has been increased.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-212562 SF: 06985645
Previously, the content of the Related items tab disappeared after editing an item. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-212554 SF: 06994628
In some cases, moving an item from a search did not work. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-212531 SF: 06981828
In some cases, the URL in the Document Delivery Notification Letter (Configuration > General > Letters > Letters Configuration) did not work. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-212409 SF: 06988131
In some cases, selecting Also publish list to students when sending a list, the list was published rather than being sent for review. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-212372 SF: 06997038
In some cases, Digitization/Copyright rules did not work as expected. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-212249 SF: 06959697
Previously, links in the Notes field coming from Primo did not open the correct URLs. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-212179 SF: 06978287
Previously, when adding items with a CC license to Favorites, the license was removed. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-211690 SF: 06853082
Previously, the No list expected column was missing from the exported report (Fulfillment > Courses > Export > all fields or current view). This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-210694 SF: 06909148 06949078 06978745
Previously, the DCS Synchronize job (Admin > Jobs > History > DCS) report indicated that "DCS course was not found" even when the course was found. This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto URM-210245 SF: 06954571
Previously, when LIST_ADD2 was enabled to Yes, the description event_type_displayed was empty on the Leganto Detailed Notifications Email Letter (Configuration > General > Letters > Letters Configuration). This was fixed.
- March 2024 Leganto New UI URM-207579 SF: 06907277 06994639
Previously, when general_message (Configuration > Leganto > Features > Leganto Features) was configured, the UI did not render correctly. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Release Update Leganto
There are no issues for the February Release Update.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-198375 SF: 06391157
In some cases, when a resource was available both in print and electronically, the E indication was missing in Leganto. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213807 SF: 06984788
Students were unable to log in to RefWorks. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-213937 SF: 07008965 07011387
When viewing an item's Full details, file names were duplicated in each file. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213947 SF: 06909084
In some cases, when a section was expanded, new sections below the expanded section were not viewable. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-213971 SF: 07019716
When viewing an item's Full details, file names were duplicated in each file. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-214216 SF: 07023384 07023464
When the parameter list_new_citation_in_completed_list (Configuration > Leganto > Course Reserves Automatic Statuses) was left blank, an error was generated. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213479 SF: 07013715
In some cases, the My list is ready button did not work. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213406 SF: 06887303
In some cases, an incorrect question was displayed when adding an item. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213350 SF: 07013976
The link in the Leganto Detailed Notifications Letter opened the classic UI rather than the new UI. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213307 SF: 06978096
In some cases, custom parameters were not accounted for. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-213184 URM-212310 SF: 06987615
Previously, students were able to see disabled notifications. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-213169 SF: 06962129 07012839
Previously, public notes could not be saved after creating a citation. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-213110 SF: 07010122
In some cases, Browzine links did not appear in the citation view. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-212979 SF: 07007172
In some cases, instructors from other lists appeared on a newly created list until the new list was refreshed. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-212956 SF: 07005931
In some cases, purchase requests could not be created. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-212593 SF: 06991358
In some cases, the copyright status was not being set according to the file upload copyright options. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-212392 SF: 06777498
In some cases, RIS imports did not locate/show Links & Availability. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-212280 SF: 06963944 06977468
In some cases, newspaper articles were incorrectly located as journals. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-212098 SF: 06992252
In some cases, copyright availability dates did not match course dates. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-211679 SF: 06983006
In some cases, translated labels were either missing or not translated. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto New UI URM-211535 SF: 06950616 06967488
In some cases, when adding items from a Search, the Resource locate did not work as expected. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-210992 SF: 06964601 06964607
Previously, selecting Show editions only worked the first time. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-210518 SF: 06949004
In some cases, links from external resources were not displayed in Leganto. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-209450 SF: 06940002
Labels managed in the Network Zone were not updated in the IZ. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-209051 SF: 06918598 06969461
When submitting a digitization request from a list that was associated with multiple courses, only the first request would be displayed correctly. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-208716 SF: 06930238
Previously, when adding a new item from the library search, selecting the X in the search box reset the search scope. This was fixed.
- February 2024 Leganto URM-197197 SF: 06793659
Executable files (.exe) can no longer be uploaded to Leganto.
- January 2024 Leganto New UI URM-211138 SF: 06974870
The new UI general.decline (Configuration > Leganto > General > Labels - New UI) code label was missing from the December release. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Leganto New UI URM-210639 SF: 06962129
Previously, notes could not be saved right after creating a citation. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Leganto New UI URM-210141 SF: 06945691
Physical items were not hidden in the new UI when the parameter value for other_formats_and_editions (Configuration > Leganto > Features > Leganto Features) was set to formats. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Fulfillment and Resource Sharing URM-209595 SF: 06917904
Previously, course start and end dates did not match the configured default dates. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Leganto New UI URM-209120 SF: 06887303 06934064 06938959
In some cases, adding a citation to a list from a search did not correctly calculate if an item was available. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Leganto URM-208194 SF: 06920006
In some cases, guests were able to post comments on a thread. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Leganto New UI URM-207788 SF: 06909081
Adding or removing a manual URL to a citation did not render correctly until the page was refreshed. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Leganto New UI URM-207486 SF: 06902438
In some cases, search results did not display all of the results. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Fulfillment and Resource Sharing URM-203554 SF: 06667879 06696314
Previously, course reserve managers could not see citations from reading lists faceted by Assigned to Others. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Leganto URM-198006 SF: 06725228
In some cases, the purchase request was not sent even when the citation met the criteria in the Citation Processing Rule. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Fulfillment and Resource Sharing URM-192120 SF: 06696314
When the Course Reserves Manager scope was defined at the library level, the Assigned to Others facet was not displayed. This was fixed.
- January 2024 Fulfillment and Resource Sharing URM-175618 SF: 06399881 06400016 06794404 06820590
In some cases, the Equals criterion for the Course Start/End date did not produce results when searching courses in Alma. This was fixed.