- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Our institution will be upgrading Voyager soon. What resources are available to help us plan for this?
There are Release Notes and Implementation Guides for Voyager, which contain relevant documentation for each release of Voyager. Knowledge Articles also address frequently asked questions about Voyager upgrades (see Additional Information).
Information and documentation
- Road To - planning document for upgrades
- Preview Server - information on installing and running Preview Server ahead of upgrade
- Installation and Upgrade Requirements - server and PC requirements for each version
- WebVoyage and Configuration File Changes - list of WebVoyage and other configuration files on the server that have changed from previous version
- Release Notes & Resolved Issues documents - information on new features and defect fixes included in the release
- Description and list of enhancements for new version?
- Supported Software and PC Requirements - information about third party software support by Voyager version
- Updated user guides for core Voyager modules and extension modules - review Reason for Reissue section for list of changes from previous version
- VIK documentation - instructions for running the VIK to upgrade the Voyager server
- System Requirements - under Cross-Product
Before migration (if changing hardware also)
Integrations and extensions
- Article last edited: 06-Jul-2017