- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Our institution will be upgrading Voyager soon. What resources are available to help us plan for this?
There are Release Notes and Implementation Guides for Voyager, which contain relevant documentation and important information for each release of Voyager.
Knowledge Center Articles also address frequently asked questions about Voyager upgrades.
Links to these resources are provided below.
Information and documentation
Release Notes and Implementation Guides areas in the Knowledge Center have subdirectories for each currently supported release.
- Road To - this is the main planning document for upgrades
- Installation and Upgrade Requirements - server and PC requirements for each version of Voyager
- Preview Server - information on installing and running Preview Server ahead of your upgrade
- WebVoyage and Configuration File Changes - list of WebVoyage and other configuration files on the server that have changed from previous version
- Release Notes & Resolved Issues documents - provides information on new features and defect fixes included in the release
- Description and list of enhancements for new version?
- Supported Software and PC Requirements - information about third party software support by Voyager version
- Updated user guides for core Voyager modules and extension modules - review Reason for Reissue section for list of changes from previous version
- VIK documentation - instructions for running the VIK to upgrade the Voyager server yourself (this is not recommended for hosted servers)
- System Requirements - under Cross-Product
Before your upgrade
Before migration (if changing hardware also)
Integrations and extensions
- Article last edited: 06-May-2020